Thursday, February 14, 2013

Gimme Grammy's


Yes! The Grammy's came and went this past weekend, and there were a lot of awards given to the right people. A slew of celebrities filled the awards ceremony hoping to win a Grammy.  Frank Ocean, a R&B singer, won the Urban Contemporary Album award. Everybody naturally made a standing ovation for the winner except for one person in particular, Chris Brown. Mr. Brown was also nominated in this category, but in my opinion the best artist won! As you read in my other article Chris Brown and Frank Ocean recently had a scuffle outside a L.A. recording studio where Mr. Ocean claimed Chris and his "crew" had jumped him. I guess the beef carried on into the Grammy's, as seen in the picture above everybody is standing and applauding Mr. Ocean except Chris in the white suit. How funny is that? Then again if I were in that situation I would be sitting too. At least Chris Brown isn't being fake and pretending like he likes Frank or that he doesn't have a problem with him. At least Chris can still applaud Franks talented work and clap for him. I think if Chris Brown had stood up and cheered that would of been a little too fake. 




Another Chris Brown story is how he showed up with Rhianna and how they sat next to each other at the Grammy's. If you don't know by now, a few years ago Chris Brown had physically assaulted Rhianna to the point where she had to go to the hospital yaddah, yaddah, yaddah. I'm sure you know the story by now.  Anyways people were shocked to see them together again at the Grammy's. Not me! I follow Celebrity gossip and I already know that they always hang out, and even though they claim to be "Friends" I know that they are more than just friends. Many people think that she's stupid for getting back with him after he beat her up, but honestly she's going to do what she feels is right. She loves him, and he loves her, deeply. Yes, it was wrong for him to beat her, no man should ever put their hands on a female like that EVER. However, that's clearly not going to stop them from being together. They have something special that us, the fans, don't ever get to see. I'm not saying it's the right choice for her to be getting back together with him, but nobody can keep them away from one another. I think they are the modern day Bobby and Whitney. Just not so crazy ha-ha.

Enough about all this Chris Brown talk though. I want to tell you my favorite looks of the night!
Beyonce of course looked amazing and went a different way showing up in a jumpsuit instead of a gown. The jumpsuit was black and white, her hair slicked back in a middle-part ponytail. Red lips and simple eye makeup. She looked simple, yet elegant. Loved it. However there was one person who I think out-shined her, which is hard to do in my opinion. Her old Destiny Child's member Kelly Rowland. She looked absolutely stunning! That dress fit her so well and perfectly. She has never looked better. I feel as though that dress was made specifically for her. Every stitch was placed perfectly and it complimented her figure. Her skin was glowing effortlessly. It makes me want summer even more so I can get my tan on to get her complexion.






No comments:

Post a Comment